This section of the document will given you an overview of SAP B1- Magento 2 Integration and the subsequent chapters will drive you to the process of integration between the applications.
The basic pre-requisite and list of Master Data Processess for Integration is given below:
Prerequisites of Integration
- Login to the APPSeCONNECT Portal and choose the app MAGENTO2 and SAP Business One (≥8.8)
- Navigate to the connections module and create a connection for both the selected applications.
- Now navigate to the Workflow module, you can either create a workflow or can choose a pre-packaged workflow.
- Before Integrating with SAP Business One and Magento2, all the master data needs to be synced. Master Data Sync is used for synchronizing set of core information (viz. Websites, Product Category, Attribute set, and Tax Class etc.) from E-commerce database to SAP B1. Users need to make sure the environment is configured accordingly.
- Install SAP Addon for integration.
List of Master Data Processes
a. Master Data Add [Attributes/Attribute Sets/Attribute Options]: - All the information about the Attributes, Attribute Sets and Attribute Options in Magento will be synced into SAP B1.
c. Master Data Add [Website]: - All the information about the Magento website will be synced into SAP B1.
d. Master Data Add [Customer Group]: - All the information about the Magento Customer Group will be synced into SAP B1.
e. Master Data Add [Tax Class]: - All the information about the Magento Product Tax Class will be synced into SAP B1.
f. Master Data Add [Country]: - All the information about the Magento country will be synced.
h. Master Data Add [Category]: - All the information about the Magento product category will be synced.
Once all the core information is synced, you can proceed with further integrations.
Table of Integration scenarios for SAPB1-Magento2 Application is given below:
|Integration Areas||Source & Destination Application||Dependencies for Integration|
|Business Partner Add||Magento2-SAPB1||Contact Person Update (Only for B2B Customers)|
|Product Add||SAPB1-Magento2||Product Response Sync|
|Invoice Add||Magento2-SAPB1||Payment with cheque, Payment with Bank Transfer, Payment with Cash|