Deleting option enables you to delete a processflow once you have designed it, deployed it or executed it. Deletion is an easy process for the user and this button is available in the designer section of the portal.
Prerequisites for Deleting a Processflows
- Should have valid credentials for logging in to the APPSeCONNECT portal.
- A processflow needs to be designed prior to using this functionality .
Steps to Delete processflow
- Login to the Portal and navigate to the processflow module. The processflow listing page appears. Click New button in listing page.
- You are now in the designer section.
- Create a processflow. Once you have created the processflow, click
SAVEbutton on the right area of top pane. When a user is creating a new processflow for the first time, only
SAVEbutton will be available.
- Now you can view the
DELETEbutton which will be available next to
- You can delete a processflow just after saving by clicking on the
Deletebutton. A pop up will appear to run the process of deletion as shown below.
- If you wish to deploy the processflow in any environment you can proceed with the
deployment option. Once the processflow is deployed, if you try deleting the processflow without undeploying it, you get the
- To finally
Deletea deployed processflow, go to theEnvironment section to Undeploy the processflow from the environment.
- Now come back in the designer section, to carry on the process of deletion of processflow.
- On clicking on the
DELETEoption, a Confirmation message will be displayed. Click
Yesto proceed and
Noto Cancel the deletion process.
The above steps will aid the deletion of processflow and User will be redirected to the processflow Listing page.
Users also get the option to delete a process from the listing page. If the processflow is deployed in an environment, you will be unable to perform the delete operation as shown below.
Undeployed Processflows can be deleted from the listing page by clicking on the delete button as shown below.
The deleted processflow moves to trash folder.