Requirement of the Rule
APPSeCONNECT Morning Report updates the users about the data synchronization status for each connection, on daily basis. The main utility for this report is:
- The feature has been implemented in APPSeCONNECT Rule engine, so that rule gets triggered on default scheduled time for all organization users. (00:00 hrs Local Time for OP Agent and UTC Time for Cloud Agent users)
- The report will have the following columns that will display the following details :
|Column Name||Utlity Description|
|Success count||Will indicate the no. of items that got success in the last 24 hours|
|Successful Retries count||Will indicate data that got success after resyncing the data which are older than 24 hours|
|Failure Count||Will indicate the no. of items that fetched error or was failed during the sync process in the last 24 hours.|
- The organization must be in Go-LIVE status to receive the morning report.
- Organization admin and all the associated users of the organization will receive the mail.
- Default Rule for Morning Report will get auto-activated for cloud agent users without deploying/updating configuration.
- For OP Agent, the default Rule for Morning Report will get auto-activated for new organization users, after activating and logging in to their Agent.
- Existing Organisations with OP Agent environment, needs to the update/deploy the configurations for activating the rule.