APPSeCONNECT is a platform which allows hosting of APIs such that the hosted APIs could run independently.
Configuring APPSeConnect For APIs
Follow these steps to configure a APPSeCONNECT Proxy.
- Create an account in APPSeCONNECT Portal
- Configure Environment for your project
- Choosing Back-end Apps
Afterwards, you have to register a URL for your organization.
- Go to API section from the left side menu.
- Inside APIManagementSection you can see Webhooks and Proxy.By defeault,Webhook section will be shown.You can see all your connections listed here.
If you do not have a registered URL with APPSeCONNECT you have to Register a URL for your organization.Here is how to do it. Click on Register URL button. Upon clicking you will get a popup like this.
- Please activate the Cloud hosting enabled. And provide a unique name in Register Url for your organization.For example,veonconsulting.
So the Base URL for the organization would be
- Provide the Description for your API Stack,title and Terms and Condition Documents URL.
- Afterwards choose a Software licensing for API consumption and usage as per your convinience.
After this you are all set to create an API proxy.