Use Case Name
Enabling Tracking in transformation.
Tracking is a feature in APPSeCONNECT which lets the user view and track all those elements (Child Elements under a parent attribute in XML) in the Resync Bucket of the agent (Cloud & OP) which gets synced. This is done by defining the tracking in the cloud portal against the touchpoint for whose tracking, one needs to view.
For Instance: The user wants to track the GENDER of all the data in the Resync Bucket of the Agent. For this, the Tracking Feature is made use which enables user to view the corresponding results as required.
Implementers, Developers, Partners.
Organisation Creation & Connection Creation.
Note: In case of Custom Apps Touchpoints is needed to be created first for implementing Tracking.
- Navigate to the touchpoint after login, for which the Tracking is to be done.
- Click on the Transform button on the touchpoint you have selected. The user will now be able to view
the Transform screen of that touchpoint.
Note: In this case the touchpoint Business Partner add is used for the connection Magento2 and SAP B1.
- Click on the option
- The tracking page can now be viewed. The three sections of the Tracking feature will be visible.
The tracking screen consists of 3 sections:
- Source Tree: Contains all the elements (Child Elements) for which the tracking is to be done.
- Tracking Details: This is the area where the Tracking is initiated. Tracking Details consists of the field Header, Data Type, Expression Path, and a Check Box.
- Tracking Fields: All the elements saved for tracking would be visible this area.
- Expand the Customer node, in the Source Tree to get the view of all the elements whose tracking can be done. Clicking on any of the elements, will automatically fill up the fields in the Tracking Section. Note: By default, the Is Visible checkbox will be unchecked, the user needs to enable the checkbox for making it appear in the agent
- On clicking SAVE, the Tracking details will appear in the section Tracking Fields.
Note: One can either SAVE the Tracking element or can select the SAVE and Close option.
The Save and Close option will save that element and will close the Tracking window. The SAVE option will provide you the opportunity to add multiple elements for tracking
Note:In the similar Procedure elements can be added for tracking for different Touchpoints too
- The corresponding window shows the impact in the Resync bucket of the agent.
Note: Currently, tracking is reflected only in the OP agent and the Cloud Agent. Workflow Snapshot doesnot reflect the Tracking Feature
The user can view the successful Tracking of the touchpoint for the connection Magento2 and SAP Business One. in the resync bucket of the agent.
The user can view the error logs in the RESYNC Bucket of the agent (Cloud and OP), if the touchpoint fails to sync.
Frequency of Use
The user can implement tracking when required for any touchpoint.