Visitor’s Free Request Trial
You can request a free trial version of APPSeCONNECT by visting the portal of APPSeCONNECT and clicking on https://www.appseconnect.com/.
The Free Trial selection option will only showcase the integration on vanilla systems.
- The Landing page of the APPSeCONNECT Portal gives the option to request for a FREE TRIAL.
- Click the option Free Trial and the following screen appears
- A vistors request form for availing trial version opens up as shown below. Here the vistor can put their requirement details.
- The form requires the visitors to fill the basic contact details along with the application(s) selection criteria to choose from and the time required to buy the services.
- The visitors will complete the form Fill up and click on Start Free Trial button given at the end of the form.
- An automatic email will be send to both the visitors and APPSeCONNECT Consultant regarding the request.
- Our Consultant will connect back to the vistors and help them with their request for integration within our trial period of 30 days.
Visitors Paid Request
The process of getting paid request trial is similar to free request trial.
Since it is a paid request where we will charge a nominal implementation cost but will implement integration based on visitors/customers customization.
Customer Registration & Logging Information
You must sign up for an account with APPSeCONNECT Community and be logged in order to access the Support section of the community.
A. New Customer Logging Information
You require to sign up for an account with APPSeCONNECT Community.
The Team will do user activation.
You will receive an activation mail in the provided email id with UserId & Password (one time password) details.
Click on the link and the user account gets activated.
Login to the portal with the provided UserId & Password (one time password) details provided.
You are now logged in to the APPSeCONNECT portal.
To change the password, go to Accessing Portal and click on
My Profile- Change Detailsto change your password.
ProTip: If a user cannot access the ‘/temporarypassword’ sent by APPSeCONNECT, for any reason, and Organization admin or any person resend activation link, the user will get only activation link. As the product APPSeCONNECT is GDPR complaint, password is not stored. So, to log in the user has to choose the forgot password section.
Steps to register a new customer with APPSeCONNECT
- Visit www.appseconnect.com and click
Create an Accountbutton.
- Fill up the mandatory details in the form.
ProTip: Customers needs to provide their business Email for registering with APPSeCONNECT.
- Once the details are filled up, click
Get Startedbutton. User gets an Activation mail for the trial account in the provided mail id.
- Clicking on
Activation linkwill activate the created account. User will now be able to login to the portal with the password provided in the activation mail.
- Once logged, APPSeCONNECT portal would ask the user to change the password for security purpose.
- Once the changes are saved, user needs to re-login to the portal with the new password.
- Once logged in, APPSeCONNECT would ask to accept the License Agreement. Users can opt for reading the details by clicking on the provided links.
- Once accepted, the user would be able to view the account profile details. Click on organisation tab, and this will navigate the user to the Organisation Dashboard.
- Here you can view the other Organisation modules available for every organisation.
Note: The newly created organisation will be a Trail Account by default, available only for 31days. However, SuperAdmins of APPSeCONNECT can promote the newly created organisation to a fully-fledged organisation by upgrading the Organisation Status to Live.
B. Existing Customer Logging Information
Once registered, make sure you are logged in to the APPSeCONNECT Community to view and manage your support cases.
Click on portal and this will take you the login page of APPSeCONNECT Portal.
- The login page has a username and password field. Enter the details there
- Login with your valid email Id and password. Click on Sign In button
- You are now logged in to the application.
Remember Mecheckbox in the login page, If you want the system to remember your login email id after logging out from the account.
Forgot Passwordoption to reset the password. A mail will be sent to your (user) account. You can reset the password by clicking on the link provided in the mail and set up a new password.
C. APPSeCONNECT License Management
License key-based authentication approach is security enhancement for your on-premise and cloud integrations. This mechanism authenticates users who tries to login to the integration client of APPSeCONNECT agent using a revocable, secure and unique license or a security token that is provided by the server. Read to know more about License Management